The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, August 30, 2008

Viki Downer

Did you ever just have one of those days, months years where nothing goes right? I haven't been on the blog because my computer was in the shop for a week. I got it back yesterday. I needed a new hard drive and Windows re-downloaded. You know how you are supposed to back up your information? I didn't. I lost tons of stuff. I've got programs to re-download. One of my CD drives wasn't working but the technician couldn't find anything wrong but sure enough when the computer was home it isn't working for me.

Today, our one toilet was leaking. Hopefully, Ron fixed it. Then we found out my Mom's dog has fleas. We'll have to get some flea stuff. Who knows if we will have to bomb (not literally) the house.

Mom went for the sleep study test. She also had the oxygen test. We haven't heard any results yet but go back to the doctor on Sept. 12th.

We made arrangements to have the bathtub taken out and a big shower put in. The stuff is being ordered but we have no idea when it will be installed.

Viki Downer signing off (I promise to try to be in a better mood next time)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Viki,
I have had days like that.
You can get a capstar capsule at the vets and it will get rid of the fleas instantly. I think that is what it is called but the vet will know.
We have puppies here. Gizzy had 4 puppies.