The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm still here

Sorry, it's been so long.

Not much has been happening around here. Just trying to survive the weather. Between the cold and snow, it has been an awful winter. I can't wait for Spring.

Mom's doing pretty good. She had her blood test this week and finally we get to go a whole month without having to get another one.

We had the in-law Christmas on Jan 11th. My brother came and stayed with Mom because we didn't think she could get down the steps at my sister-in-laws house. I had such a good time. It was good to get away a little bit. I barely finished knitting the dishcloths for the family but I got them all done. This is the first year I waited so long to do them.

Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vic,
Glad to hear Auntie is doing o.k. and it was really good to hear that you got away from the house for a little. You need that every once in awhile.
Take care and stay warm.
Kathy