1. I've hardly been on the computer. I've been so busy. I'm like almost 1000 blog posts behind, oh my, lol.
2. Mom's leg where she needed the stitches is looking good except for the scab.
3. Mom also had her right eye cataract surgery last week. It was like a miracle. When I went in to see her after it was done she could see immediately. Wow!! She wanted to have the other one done right away, ha. We have to go back on the 21st and if everything is good, we'll set up an appointment for the left eye. She is SO happy that she can see. I think she wasn't doing arts and crafts anymore because she couldn't see. Yesterday she participated and strung a necklace with beads.
4. Hot, hot, hot. That's what it's been around here.
5. We had our first green beans from the garden over the weekend. Yummy!!
6. Do you all know Michael Symon from the Food Network? He has a couple of restaurants around here and he's opened a couple of new ones called the B spot. I went with the Dinner Friends a couple of weeks ago. It's primarily a hamburger and brat place. It was about one of the best burgers I've eaten. The place is very small but what was neat was the whole front of the restaurant was opened to the outside. Pretty cool.
7, I can hardly contain my excitement about getting the patio enclosure. It's hard to wait, lol.