The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Clean up

My friend who cleaned my house quit for a variety of reasons last month.  She felt bad.  I think she wants to come back though and clean once a month.  We have to talk yet and I have to make sure she wants to do it because she wants to and not because she thinks I'm mad.   It was really no big deal to me that she quit although I do miss her coming twice a month especially now that I have to do it myself, ha!

Hippie has not been much into yard work this summer.  No vegetable garden, no flowers planted, barely wants to cut the grass.  I know how he feels (like I did with the house cleaning originally).  He talked to our nephew one day and hippie was going to pay him to cut the grass.  The first day he was supposed to come he called and said he worked late.  He was going to come the next day and then we never heard from him again.  After three or four days, hippie called and left him a message to see if he wanted to still do it.  He heard Nada, nothing, zip.  Hippie didn't understand.  Nephew just turned 18, not much to understand as far as I'm concerned he didn't want to do it. 

This past week, he hired someone that does a couple of people's lawn on our street.  Pretty cut and dry.  Sometimes I think that's the best way to go, less drama. 

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

It's time for you to follow hippie's suit and hire an unknown. ;0)
(((hugs)))