The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, September 18, 2015

Follower



What can I say; I finally did succumb to peer pressure and joined Facebook, ha!

Welcome to 2015, me.  I've only been on a little over a month.

I can't say I love it but I also don't exactly dislike it. 

The issue I have with it mostly is, I knew pretty much what the people’s views of who I would be friending with would be on certain things but knowing it and seeing it in black and white can be a bit disconcerting.

In fact, someone put something on that I disliked so much that I almost stopped following them because of it.  Then I decided to put my big girl panties on and live with it.  I mean if that's how they feel, that's how they feel.  We will not change each others minds of that I’m sure.



I don’t know, now that we are getting into the political season I can only imagine how things will go.  I might just have to not go on too much ;-0

No comments: