1. Hippie's birthday was last week. He turned 69, wow. He's an old man, ha.
2. My birthday is this week. I'll be 64. I'm getting kinda old too.
3. Next birthday, I'll be getting Medicare. OMG!!! How did that happen?
4. In September, I decided to get Amazon Prime. There was an offer for $67 for the first year instead of the $99 (or whatever the normal price is) so I thought why not. I've been wanting to try it.
5. After I signed up, I bought a fit bit. I haven't started using it yet. Hopefully, soon.
6. I was talking to hippie about buying myself a Kindle Fire for Christmas. He suggested since it was going to be my birthday, I should buy it for that. He didn't have to say it twice. I now own a kindle. I've set it up but haven't used it that much yet. I still love my Ipad but it's running out of room. Thus, the kindle. I think with the stuff I bought, I should be on my way to paying off the $67 with the shipping costs I'm not having to make.
7. It's been very cold here. This weekend we went down into the 30's at night. During the day today it was only in the mid 40's.
8. I'm still kinda iffy about Facebook.
9. A couple of weeks ago, some of the Dinner Friends went to the memorial for hospice that we bought the brick for our friend that died last year from kidney cancer. The brick turned out wonderful.
10. This year has just kind of flew by. Once Halloween comes, it will be a rush to the holidays. With their school schedules and their new cats, I'm not sure son and daughter-in-law will come home for Thanksgiving. We'll see. It depends on if they can get someone to come in for the cats. Hopefully, that won't be an issue with Christmas.