The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jury duty

I have to go for jury duty in February but luckily it's not downtown.

Two other times I've been called by the local court but I had legitimate reasons for not being able to go.  This time, they didn't ask me to fill out a questionnaire if there's a reason I can't come, ha.  

It seems like I will have to call every night before I'm supposed to go to see if they'll need me which is different then when I had to serve downtown. 

Since it's local,  I think they don't have really horrendous cases; at least I'm hoping that is the case. 

Should be interesting.

4 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

When I wished I was called...I wasn't. sigh!
After hubby's health went to Hell..I was called and couldn't serve. sigh!
No happy medium with me. :0(

Cathryn said...

Strange coincidence! I've been called to serve as well! I have to call every Friday night.

Wanda..... said...

Hi Viki...I have been away and am now trying to catch up with my blogging. Good luck with the jury duty.

Cheryl said...

I was called and couldn't serve. It's something I've always wanted to do. I've always wanted to watch the process up close and personal.

Please let us know if you go. I'll spend each day living vicariously through you.