1. I can't believe it's been 25 years since the Challenger Shuttle. I remember my son was less than a month from being 4. I was watching the launch that day and couldn't believe what I saw. I watched TV non-stop. It's one of those days in America's history you remember when and where you were at the time.
2. We've got snow but so far we've been lucky and haven't gotten tons and tons. It's mostly been very cold. The weather guy said we might get hit with a lot more snow in February. I hope he's wrong.
3. Today I had an ophthalmologist appointment. He says to me after examining me - "Oh, I see your going to hit a milestone birthday this year. You've got the start of cataracts but they are slow growing. You probably won't have to have anything done until your 70". Thanks Doc LOL.
4. This week was my dinner friends. We went to a sports bar. I ended up getting a BLT and potato salad. It was something I don't ordinarily get but it was very good.
5. I hope for Saturday Centus Jenny doesn't pull another fast one on us, ha, ha, ha.