1. I had my jury duty this week. Being that it was a municipal court, there aren't a lot of jury trials. My first day was Tuesday. There was one jury trial and I didn't even get questioned to get on that jury. We got to leave at 10:30. On Wednesday, we sat around all morning until around 12:00, when the judge came in and told us he didn't need us because his case was settled. We got to leave again and there were no more jury trials scheduled so we didn't have to come the rest of the week.
2. Since this is a smaller courthouse, you just wait in an empty courtroom to see what's going to happen. The judge from that courtroom did come in an talk to us apologizing for all the waiting around we were doing and she kept us entertained for a while. She also did a video arraignment while we were waiting. That was pretty interesting. She did it on the computer and we could see the guy on the TV monitor next to the judge's bench. We hoped she might do some more but she didn't, ha.
3. I know some people don't believe in climate change. I think if the weather keeps on like it's going, the South and other places that don't usually get snow better start buying snow plows for their streets for future winters, ha.
4. Down in the dumps. That's pretty much how I've been feeling. I haven't felt like doing much. I think it might be seasonal disorder, or it may be because my 6 month oncology appointment is coming up. I'm sorry I haven't been commenting much on blogs. It seems like I'm always behind. Hopefully, I'll get my act together soon.
5. Does anyone watch Glenn Beck? I try to watch his show occasionally but I can only watch for a little bit. I just don't know what to make of him.