1. It was fun to see son and his girlfriend in their environment. They did say they went to more things when we were there then the whole time they've been there. Could be because we paid for everything lol.
2. Thursday of our vacation, hippie tried to buy something with the credit card we had been using and it was denied. We came back, called HSBC and they said MasterCard said it was compromised so they would be sending us a new card. Good thing we had another credit card.
3. I loved staying at the Luxor because of the proximity of things I picked out for us to do. We hardly had to go outside at all.
4. Luckily, the weather was wonderful for me. The first few days were amazing high 60's and low 70's. The weather people were complaining that it was below average for the year LOL. It wasn't until the weekend it started to get into the high 80's.
5. My sleeping is still messed up from Vegas and I'm woefully still behind on blog reading. I think it's time to start deleting some stuff.
6. I was a little disappointed with some of the pictures I took. The ones with people inside especially didn't come out. They were either blurry or the lighting was wonky. Here's one of me though: