The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, August 19, 2011

All about Mom

Mom's had a busy month, at least for her.

1.  She went to an outing to eat at Cracker Barrel.

2.  She went to a fair.  We used to go to this fair when we were kids every year.  She had so much fun.  She said she even got to hold a baby pig, ha, ha.  Also she loved the ice cream.

3.  This week she had the cataract surgery.  It went well.  We'll have to go back to him 2 more times and then probably not again until next year.  Hallelujah.  

On the day Mom went to Cracker Barrel; I still went to the N.H. because she was almost out of clothes.  Her roommate is a real doozy.  She's not a very agreeable person and she constantly swears at everyone.  I've only said hello to her once and she didn't respond.  Anyhow, when I was putting away mom's clothes she kept asking me what I was doing.  I would tell her and then she would proceed to tell me I was either "full of sh**" or that I was lying @@ Mom said when anyone comes in the room to help her she is always yelling at them. 

It makes me wish she still had her old roommate, lol. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your mom's eye surgery went well. Thank you Lord. Also happy to hear she had fun at her outing. Give her a hug from me please.
Kathy