The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random thoughts

1.  Saturday about 11:45 p.m., we got a call they were sending mom to the ER.  They thought she might have a blood clot in her leg.  Luckily she didn't.  She wasn't released until today.  I'm sure it took longer because she went on the weekend.

2.  Small world - While we were waiting for mom to get there we were the only ones in the waiting room.  Who should come in but our neighbors, ha.  It was so weird.

3. At the hospital you have to walk past the gift shop to get to the elevators.  When I looked into the window one day as we walked by I fell in love - with a purse.  When we got done seeing Mom, we went in and I bought it.  I've never heard of this designer before, Donna Sharp, have you?  Ya just never know where your going to find stuff, ha. 





2 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I hope you mom will be fine soon! Those scares are so nerve racking! Glad all is well. The house is sweet as can be! Love that purse! I am a purse junky! It is sweet and gift shops always carry cool stuff no one else has. Hugs Anne

Cheryl said...

Glad your mom didn't have a blood clot and is back home.

That purse is cute. Hospital gift shops are a great place to shop for unique gifts.