1. My brother and his wife watched Corky while we were in Vegas. When we got back, my brother decided to keep Corky at least for now. Ever since I've been trying to get all the dog hair out of my house, ha.
2. One of my Dinner Friends became a grandma for the first time. He was born on 11-11-11 in Room 11. How cool is that!
3. Interesting December so far. Hardly any snow. Avg. 4.9", last year 11.9", this year 0.9". Calm before the storm?
4. I'm having issues with the new tree. When I close the blinds at night and the tree lights are on, I have a reaction. I can't exactly explain it (it kinda makes me feel dizzy). Hippie used to say the lights bothered him on the old tree. I thought he was nuts until now, ha, ha. Anyone ever have these problems?
5. I've only had my hair cut once since I had chemo in '04. It was very long. On Tuesday we had to stop at the drugstore for a few things. There's a hair place close by. On the spur of the moment, I went in and got a haircut. It's pretty short. Everyone in the family will be shocked when I see them over the holidays (hi family!) LOL.