The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tattoo's

Check out other Alphabe-Thursdays posts at Jennys http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2014/10/alphabe-thursday-letter-t.html

One of my friend's who had no tattoo's got two tattoo's in two months (say that last part a few times, ha tongue twister).  The first one she got in May.  She is a big Brown's fan so she got the Cleveland Browns Elf logo on her leg.  If you want to read more about how the elf came to be check out this site.





The second one she got was in June for her birthday. It's for her three children.  She wanted it on her wrist but she is very small and thin so they had to move it up a little. 

4 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Wow, she's brave. I'm too chicken to let someone poke me with a needle...


The hearts are pretty...

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful post and photos for T!

I have a butterfly tatoo on my ankle!

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

fredamans said...

I have a few tattoos myself... a memorial for my brother and father, a poem title by Maya Angelou and a tribal tree frog. (All within a year)

Splendid Little Stars said...

impressive!
The hearts for her children are sweet.