The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, November 10, 2014

Random thoughts

1.  I like to send my Christmas cards on the 1st of December.  That means I have to get going on them.  I decided to write a dreaded newsletter which I've already started.  I don't send them to many people though. 

2.  It's hard to believe Thanksgiving will be here soon.  My brother and his wife are having it again, thank goodness.

3. Cleveland Browns 6-3, Wow!  The Buckeyes are doing pretty well too!

4.  I think I'm a book snob or more precisely a listening snob.  When I listen to fiction audio books, I never listen to one that a man reads although I have tried.  It was hard at first when I listened to a woman read and she had to sound like a man.  For some reason, it's even more difficult for me to hear a man trying to sound like a woman.  Kinda crazy!

5.  Wednesday is the last of Alphabe-Thursdays for this round.  Eh, at least I posted for each letter.  It really hasn't got me back much into blogging as I had hoped.  I guess I'll just muddle along like I did before.

No comments: