1. I like to send my Christmas cards on the 1st of December. That means I have to get going on them. I decided to write a dreaded newsletter which I've already started. I don't send them to many people though.
2. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving will be here soon. My brother and his wife are having it again, thank goodness.
3. Cleveland Browns 6-3, Wow! The Buckeyes are doing pretty well too!
4. I think I'm a book snob or more precisely a listening snob. When I listen to fiction audio books, I never listen to one that a man reads although I have tried. It was hard at first when I listened to a woman read and she had to sound like a man. For some reason, it's even more difficult for me to hear a man trying to sound like a woman. Kinda crazy!
5. Wednesday is the last of Alphabe-Thursdays for this round. Eh, at least I posted for each letter. It really hasn't got me back much into blogging as I had hoped. I guess I'll just muddle along like I did before.