The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, January 22, 2015

2015

I'm happy to leave 2014 behind.  It was a tough year.

2015 is shaping up to be another weird, tough year.  Many members of my family are having operations in the coming year, as well as a friend.  I'm doing a lot of worrying about people.  I know everyone will come out good but it is still difficult.

Our son and his girlfriend will be getting married this year which I'm thrilled about.

I wanted to get some painting done in the house last year but things ended up being too crazy.  Hopefully, I will get it done this year.  I have a new bedroom set picked out, if only I can get that room painted so I can buy it.

Who knows what else will transpire this year but I'm hoping the good will outweigh the bad. 

So no goals or resolutions this year, I'm just going to hang on, heh, heh. 

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.