1. First time since we've been coming to Vegas every morning wasn't sunny. There were a few cloudy days.
2. Last time we were in Vegas there was the Burlesque convention, this time there was a rodeo competition in town at different places. Where we stay there is an arena, and they had the rope competition in it. A lot of cowboys and cowgirls stayed at our hotel/casino. I never saw so many cowboy hats and boots before. It was really pretty cool. Also, the casino played a lot more country music.
3. At the food court they have a Fuddrucker's. Son always eats hamburgers from their when we come. I finally had one, it was yummy. I wish I would have known they were so good, I would have eaten one every time we came. We don't have any in Ohio, I don't think. Even hippie tried them this time and got them twice after I went up to the room, lol.
4. What son and I do eat there is a hot dog vendor close to the betting tables. I usually wouldn't come down from the room until 12 or 1. When I did, son would always get hot dogs for us. They are the best.
5. When son, girlfriend and I went to the buffet I got a self serve ice cream cone for dessert. Who knew it was so hard to swirl the ice cream in the cone from the machine?
6. Hippie got propositioned again by a hooker, ha! She gave him her card just in case for when we come back.
7. One night when walking to our room we smelled something awful. It smelled like skunk. A couple days later, hippie remembered a conversation we had with someone a while back about some marijuana smelling like skunk. I think we solved the mystery!