The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, March 9, 2015

50 Shades of Grey

I took Magellan to see 50 Shades of Grey for her 60th birthday which was in February this past Friday.

For months I've been reading reviews and comments about the movie.   Mostly not good reviews but that did not deter me from going, ha!

I read the whole trilogy and Magellan had started reading the first book but didn't finish it.  She at least had an idea going in to see it, what it was about.

We both liked the movie.  Having read the book though, the movie was like a fast forward version of the book.  It was interesting to see what was included and what was not.  I was all for not hearing the voices in Ana's head lol but I think if I hadn't read the book I would have been wondering about some parts.

There were only 25 people in the theater, five of which were men.  Brave men... I would say...

No comments: