The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, March 13, 2015

Movie Tickets

So, I bought tickets online for the movies for the first time last Friday.  I always wanted to try it so it was the perfect opportunity. 


Pro's - It was very easy and they texted me a web site with a link.  When we got to the theater, I just opened the link and the ticket taker scanned the bar code in.  It was actually pretty cool.  Made me feel very with it ;-)

Con's - Since we both were seniors (60 and over) the tickets would have been $14.00.  However, because I purchased them on line there was a surcharge for each ticket.  I paid $17.20 which is still better than paying for an adult ticket - not so much if I had only paid the senior price.

Conclusion - I probably would buy them online again but only if I knew it was going to be a very crowded movie and I would want to be assured I got a seat.  

No comments: