1. I'm still alive but I haven't been on the computer much.
2. Mom's been doing pretty well. She finally got her new glasses.
3. I've been doing some organizing, not so much cleaning or losing weight. Hopefully, that will be coming soon.
4. I've been trying to stay away from the TV news. Could the news be anymore depressing or frustrating? Also, I think Ohio is going to hell in a handbasket, ha!!
5. I can hardly stand this weather anymore. We got about an inch or so of snow today. There are some buds on the trees and some people's tulips are coming up though.
6. I couldn't believe all the #1's in March madness went down. It will be fun to see who wins.
7. I've been watching some stuff on the OWN network. I really like Lisa Ling's show Our America.
8. We're going to go on a vacation. I'm going to have to get on a plane. I haven't done that in probably 25 years. Yikes!!
9. We got rid of some of our pay channels. The only one we kept was HBO. I was kind of sad to get rid of Showtime. I really liked the Big C but that's probably the only show I regularly watched and it's been on hiatus.
10. See you around ;-)