The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, March 3, 2011

This winter

has really kicked my butt.   I feel guilty, guilty, guilty about my blog and not commenting on others.  I just feel I don't have anything to say for now. 

I'm also behind on everything else in my house and I'm not doing much to correct the situation.  I've got to get my act together.  I've got to start losing some weight etc.  A bunch of things I need to work on.  I just need to find the motivation LOL. 

So, I'm not even going to do Saturday Centus for a while.  I didn't want to just stop completely because I hate when people just fall off the face of blog world, ha.  I will still be reading my emails so you can email me.

Hopefully, I'll see you later.

3 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey, welcome to my world...and a few others. Sometimes ya just gotta take a blog break and that's ok...relax :)

Cheryl said...

Been out of the loop too. Life awaits. Reading and writing posts often gets in the way of my motivation to change the things I can.

Ames said...

I need to lose the weight too! Someone took pics at my daughter's baby shower and when I saw myself I nearly cried. We are headed to the track. So I can power walk. I wish there were a Boot Camp close by. I'd go everyday!~Ames