The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 5

We went to a free indoor car show.  Hippie really liked that.  Most of the cars could be purchased.  They had one that was over one million dollars for sale.  There was a car that Johnny Carson's father owned and Johnny had learned to drive in.  A car from Red Skelton and Howard Hughes.  There were some beautiful old cars. 

That night we went to the House of Blues for dinner.



We have one in Cleveland but I've never gone, ha.  

We went back to the Luxor and played the slots.  Every day we would play them.  Any money I won, I just put back in the machine. Hippie was the only one to break even. 

My particular favorite was a machine called  Leprechaun's Gold Gettin Lucky.  I also played a Survivor slot  and finally the last couple of days, I played video blackjack.  I brought home a 3 cent voucher as a souvenir, ha!!

No comments: