1. Did anyone watch The Voice on NBC on Tuesday. I liked it a lot. I loved the blind auditions. I really like the concept of the whole show.
2. We just had the rainiest April ever. Or at least since they've been keeping records. Goodbye April.
3. So... did you watch the big wedding on Friday? I really hadn't been into it. I didn't watch any of the hoopla the last few weeks. Then I decided to set the clock for 5 a.m. I woke up before the alarm at 4:15 and decided to stay up and start watching. I loved the dress and the whole thing. I hope they live happily ever after. I felt very sad though that Princess Diana wasn't there. I have a feeling though she would have approved of the Duchess of Cambridge.
4. I drank about 4 cups of coffee to keep awake during the wedding and then about 8:00 I took a nap, ha, ha.
5. Mom went on field trip to eat lunch at Bob Evans last week. I didn't see her for a couple of days after but she remembered she went and ate, yippee!!
6. Gas over the weekend $4.15, Whoa!!!!