The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, October 17, 2011

Random thoughts

1.  I got a flu shot on Friday.    Hopefully, I won't get the flu.  Although my arm was quite sore, ha.  

2.  If you have HBO and get a chance, they have a really good documentary on George Harrison called "Living in the Material World".  It was done by Martin Scorsese.  It's 3 hours and 29 minutes but well worth watching.

3.  The patio guy is supposed to come on Wednesday.

4.  Bad news - I chipped a tooth and had to go to the dentist.  Good news- No novcaine, only took about five minutes and he didn't charge me for it because it was a tooth he previously fixed. 

5..  Be aware -  There are many living with Stage 4 breast cancer with treatment but they are not living nearly long enough.





3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good luck with the "not getting the flu" thing. Tough flu shot this year.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Good for you, getting the flu shot. I keep thinking my kids should get the flu shot but our pediatrician doesn't think it's necessary.

Ames said...

I need that flu shot but last time I got it was right before I flew out to visit my sister and I came down with the flu. I am going to wait until I come back. If there are any left.~Ames