The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, June 3, 2013

Random thoughts


 1.  My son and his girlfriend flew to Portland, Oregon for a wedding this past weekend.  One of his friends from here got married and that's where he lives now.  Hopefully, I'll hear from son today and he'll have lots to tell, and also send me some pictures.

2.  One of my Dinner Friends and her two daughters flew for a George Strait concert to San Antonio, Texas for the weekend.  How cool is that!!

3.  I wish I was flying somewhere.

4. In the google reader, the print has been very small so I've been clicking on the actual blogs to read them.  I'm beginning to notice more and more people's headers are more minimalistic then they used to be.  I know I changed mine awhile back.  I think I was in the trend and I didn't even know it, heh, heh.

5.  There's just something about Michelle Chamuel on The Voice that I love.  I hope she gets to the finals.



No comments: