The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, June 28, 2013

Random thoughts

1.  So just under the wire, I switched my google reader to feedly.  I had a lot of choices but the emails I had with the different choices were deleted somehow.   Feedly was the only one I remembered.  I like it, at least for now.  It's not very complicated.

2.  For a long time I haven't been able to delete blogs from my google reader.  Since I changed I've been able to get rid of blogs that no one's been writing for years, ha!!

3.  A couple of weeks ago, we had to get our refrigerator fixed.  The guy came and took it apart and then hippie had to help him put it back together because he was having a hard time getting the freezer shelves back in @@.  At least it seems to be working ;-)

4. I figured Michelle Chamuel wasn't going to win The Voice but that's okay.  I think she's going to do well anyhow.  

5.  My life's been pretty boring right now, just how I like it lol.  However, Magellan's going to be on vacation so I might do something with her.   

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I've been out of "the loop" for the past month or so.
Have no clue what everyone is talking about.
Read some are using Blogloving and others what you are using.
I've done nothing...here it is July 1st and I'm still here???? So confused.

(((hugs)))