1. It's hard to believe it's almost September already. Leaves are changing on some trees here. I love fall.
2. This past month, we had a buck come into the backyard a few times at night. He ate the leaves off the tomato plants and green beans. Then he would lay in the yard for a couple of hours. I couldn't really get a picture because it was too dark.
3. Any family reading - no dish clothes this Christmas. I just wasn't into it.
4. I finally did it. A friend got her hours cut at work, so I hired her to clean my house. She's going to start in September. I feel weird about it, not that she's my friend, but the fact someone else is going to clean my house... I'll have to see how it goes, ha!
5. We had the family picnic a couple of weeks ago. We got to see the nephew that was in the hospital. It was good to see him upright. He seems to be doing well.
6. A couple of weeks ago, I was reading an article on Huffington Post about twerking. I never knew such a thing existed. After the whole Miley Cyrus thing, I'm sure a lot more people know about it as well now. Kids these days, ha!
7. I made an appointment to go to the Social Security office. They sent me two letters reminding me about it, one email, and the day before I was suppose to go, a computer generated call. I thought it was a little excessive but they must have thought I would have a senior moment and forget.