1. It's been chilly here the last few days, in the 60's. Some nights even got into the high 40's.
2. Magellan had her treatment and while there, we tried to figure out how to get library books on her new Nook she won in a raffle. Ay yi yi!!
3. I loved having my home cleaned. It's so much easier to keep up now. I'm having it done every two weeks. She's coming again this Saturday.
4. No more deer sightings. Hippie is going to have to get rid of the vegetable plants for the winter anyhow.
5. September 10th was our anniversary, 36 years wow.
6. Hippie and his buddies always fish for walleye in spring and summer. In September, they switch to perch. So far, they have done well with the perch fishing this year.
7. Mom went to the zoo. She had a great time. I'm lucky she's at a place that takes them places like that.