The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Random thoughts

1.  I'm back to watching The Voice.  It must have been that I missed Christina and Ceelo that's why I didn't watch it the last time. I love it again. 

2.  One morning I had to take a shower early for a doctor's appointment.  I had to turn the furnace on because it was pretty chilly in the house.  It was a good thing though at least I know it works before we have to have it on all the time.

3.  Something's wrong with the n on my keypad. I'm having to go back a lot to press it harder, ugh!

4.  I think I've moved on from romance novels and back to women's friendship books, at least for now.

5.  I had my six month check up with my oncologist.  I love that guy.  We're going to reevaluate at my next six month check up about going yearly, ha!



No comments: