The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

1.  I was sorry to read about Mitch Miller passing away. I didn't even know he was still alive.  He was 99.  I remember watching his show when I was younger.  Anyone else?

2.  Doing the Alphabe-Thursday summer school has me realizing I don't use enough color in my home.  I might have to start rethinking my decorating, ha!!

3.  I finally went and had the bridge made for my mouth.  When he was going to put it on, I was having some pain so we're going to wait another couple of weeks before he puts it on permanently.  I might need a root canal before.  Hippie went to the dentist the first time in a few years and he needs dental work.  It seems like this is going to be the year of making our dentist rich. 

4. I'm still writing on my Mary story (35 pages). It's weird.  Up until the last few pages that I wrote, I thought I finally knew where it was going.  Now,  I'm so confused.

5. I was so looking forward to fall and then I read a forecast, we're supposed to have above normal temperatures for August, September and October. All I can say to that is blech, lol.

6.  Hey, Barely Speaking English Pretend Survey Person, STOP calling us.  We told you twice we don't want to do it.  Who do you think you are to tell me, you'll just KEEP CALLING? WTH!  I looked up the phone number on the Internet and found other people that are ticked off with you and people you keep calling over and over again.  You are not doing a survey from what I understand your selling security systems, or are you just trying to find out people's information?  If you call again, I'm just letting the answering machine pick up.  So there!!

7.  I guess I'll end this here.  I think I'm done complaining for now, ha. 

4 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know Mitch Miller was alive still either! What a long life he had! Remember, "Sing Along With Mitch"? Boy am I old!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Yup, I'm that old.

Hope those phone callers get fleas in their armpits. ;0)
They are a pain in my arse.

Cheryl said...

I think I'm that old but I'm not sure. My memory is really hazy these days...

LemonyRenee' said...

I am overdue for the dentist. ugh. I am usually pretty fortunate and get away without needing anything but a lecture. :(