The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, April 9, 2012

1940 census

Has anyone looked at this yet?  I tried to print something, and it didn't print correctly.  I only got a portion and it wasn't even anything useful.  Then I tried to download it but couldn't.  It was too slow.  I think too many people are trying to do the same thing.  But it still doesn't answer the question on why I can't print it.  Anyone?

I think I've been watching too much of Who Do You Think You are on Fridays nights lol. 

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I looked at it and I wasn't on it, but then again I was only born in 1937.
Damn home delivery doctor!
BUMMER!
(((hugs)))

Cheryl said...

Are you trying to download the census for your birth year? I'm a bit confused. I have friends who know how to do the seemingly impossible using computers so fill me in and I'll see what I can do.