The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christmas in July

It's hard to believe we're six months from Christmas.  Per usual, I have my cards and new calendars ordered and they should be here today or tomorrow.  I'm halfway done with my knitting for Christmas as well.

Yesterday when I went to see Mom, they were doing Christmas in July there too.  I got a candy cane from the activities person, ha.  They were having someone come later in the afternoon to sing Christmas carols.

I know it's early for a lot of people to even start contemplating Christmas but with everything that's happening in this world, it's good to take a break and think of something fun for a change. 

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

....and a Happy Ho Ho Ho to you Vicki (((hugs)))Pat