The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Repeal & politics

Enough already with the repeal votes of the Affordable Care Act.  It's a waste of time. You know it's not going to be repealed at least for now.  We all know you don't like it.

I'm sure you could find something to vote on that there is common ground between the House, Senate and the President.  Seems to me that would be a whole lot more productive for the country.

Oh, and both sides.  I think my head is going to explode from all the adds already for the election in November.  It's only July for goodness sakes!!  I've already stopped watching the news.  Pretty soon I'll have to start boycotting TV, lol.  

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Yep....we do have...OUR PEEVES!
Phone solicitors and politions ...SUX! (((hugs)))Pat