The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gratitude Sunday #1

Linda at Al a Carte is doing a gratitude Sunday.    Check out what other people are grateful for here:  http://ljm-alacarte.blogspot.com/2013/01/gratitude-sunday-1.html   Do you have something you are grateful for?  Join in....

I'm grateful that our son is coming home from out of town for a visit Monday.

Although we visited him in October it will be nice for him to be home.  His girlfriend is vegan, so I'll be able to fill him up with food he doesn't normally get ;-).

We'll be having the in-law Christmas Saturday, he'll be able to see my mom, and also friends.

It's been about two years since he's been able to come home.  I can hardly wait, I'm so excited and very grateful that he could clear it at work to be able to come.

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

ENJOY mom!!!
(((Hugs)))Pat

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I am so happy for you! I know how exciting it is when you children can come home! Wishing you much happiness!
Thank you so much for joining my Gratitude party!

Hugs, Linda