The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Random Stuff

1.  It's been a busy couple of weeks.

2.  I knew Sawyer Frederick's was going to win The Voice but I bet anyone who watched the show could see the hand writing on the wall from his blind audition.   ;-0

3.  We were in Las Vegas.  Fun, fun!  Hippie won some money.

4.  Our son and our daughter-in-law (yes, they got married in Vegas while we were there) then came home the day after we did to go to a wedding for one of son's high school buddies.

5.  Daughter-in-law got a teaching position in Iowa.  


6.  For a month I haven't been able to hear on my cell phone.  I thought I was going to need it replaced or I was going deaf.  Finally, I went to Verizon and the guy checked it out.  I had the volume on low, duh!

 7.  I probably won't blog again until sometime in June, a lot going on here. TTYL

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Congratulations to all.
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Number 6 pretty funny