1. It's been a busy couple of weeks.
2. I knew Sawyer Frederick's was going to win The Voice but I bet anyone who watched the show could see the hand writing on the wall from his blind audition. ;-0
3. We were in Las Vegas. Fun, fun! Hippie won some money.
4. Our son and our daughter-in-law (yes, they got married in Vegas while we were there) then came home the day after we did to go to a wedding for one of son's high school buddies.
5. Daughter-in-law got a teaching position in Iowa.
6. For a month I haven't been able to hear on my cell phone. I thought I was going to need it replaced or I was going deaf. Finally, I went to Verizon and the guy checked it out. I had the volume on low, duh!
7. I probably won't blog again until sometime in June, a lot going on here. TTYL