The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, May 11, 2015

The voice

Wow, India will probably be going home but I thought her last song the Michael Jackson one was one of the best she did.  Also, the best of the night. I think she really deserved to sing last tonight.

Sawyer - when I blinked my eyes I thought I was back in the 60's.  Ha!  He did well tonight and I still think he's going to be the winner.  Give someone else a chance.  I could be wrong but it seems Sawyer gets to sing last a lot.

Josh - liked his second song best.

Meghan - I liked her second one best too.

Koryn  -  I still don't care for her.  Her voice always sound shaky too me, I think it's called her verbrato.  Unfortunately, it seems too many people like her so she's probably going to be voted through. 

No comments: