The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, July 17, 2015

The Lake House

So, this past Wednesday the Dinner Friends met up in Marblehead, Ohio for the friend that is turning 70 this month.  One of DF's sons has a double wide there.  Wow, this is the first time I've been in one and it was pretty nice.  It's just like a house.



One of them couldn't come because her daughter-in-law was induced Wednesday morning and didn't have the baby until 8:30 that night.  Magellan was suppose to be off from work but had to go into work unexpectedly but came around 6:00.

I took a few pictures in the house (double wide).



It was able to sleep 8 not counting the couch.  In the room I slept in there were 3 single beds right next to each other, ha.  One room had two single beds.  The third room had a full bed and a single.  There were 2 bathrooms which was nice.  We were lucky the weather after raining during the night was beautiful on Wednesday when we got there.  Not too warm which I naturally loved.  After we unloaded, we went and looked at our friend's boat.  It is 32 foot.


 I was pretty happy she didn't know how to drive it because I get seasick...and considering I got a little car sick going to Marblehead it was good for me. lol..

More later with pictures.


No comments: