The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Monday, May 19, 2008

Brown water, etc.......

So, I cleaned the main bathroom and just got done cleaning the toilet in the 1/2 bathroom when I go back in to clean the rest and I notice the water in the toilet is brown. Weird!! I go into the main bathroom and sure enough that water is brown in there when it wasn't when I cleaned it. Fill up a glass of water from the kitchen sink, brown again! I was kind of freaking, I drank water will my pills this morning. Ugh!! Called my neighbor behind, she has no brown water. Called the city and before I could get the whole sentence out about the water, she tells me people have been calling. She said it happened about 40 minutes ago which made me feel better that I didn't drink toxic water ;-) . They are trying to figure out what's happening. Don't flush or use water for an hour, then turn stationary tub on until it runs clear. Luckily, the problem has corrected itself. When Ron came home from going to the store, he said there's a water main break on 130th. I wonder if this had something to do with our water.

Ron hasn't had too much luck fishing so far. He went on Thursday and caught nothing again. With all this cold and wet weather, I guess the fish must not be biting much.

Mom loves Meals on Wheels. Every day she waits and calls to tell me what she's having. I think this is going to be great for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I glad to hear your mom is going good now. I remember mom always enjoyed Meals on Wheels. She would eat some for lunch and finish the rest of it later. She enjoyed the company because they would stay and talk to her. Not much going on her. Enjoying not working.