1. I decided when I win the lottery, I'm hiring a cleaning person. I'm so not into it after all these years.
2. Survivor - WTG, Sandra. Who the heck were all the people who voted for Russell to win the $100,000?
3. I've been having some trouble when leaving comments, sometimes they show up sometimes not. The same for getting comments.
4. Anyone watch Biggest Loser? I'm not sure who I want to win. I have a feeling there might be something going on with Michael and Ashley. Love connection ?
5. I'm almost done with all mom's stuff from her house. I'm still waiting on the final water bill, ugh!!. I called a week and a half ago to see where it was. Supposedly, they read the meter for the final bill on April 13th still haven't gotten it. I'm going to wait another week and then call up and moan to them again. Why are county agencies so slow.
6. I feel like I have to learn to put blinders on and tape my mouth shut regarding something (unfortunately not for anything fun ;-)) I am so not good at that LOL.
7. Next week should be pretty fun - dinner friends night and mom's birthday. I'm going to order a half a sheet cake and take it to the nursing home to celebrate with her and the other residents. On Sunday my cousins and my brother and his wife will come and we'll have a little cake with mom for her birthday.
8. Speaking of Mom, her leg is getting better although she's still somewhat confused. It is what it is I guess.
9. Yesterday my husband left to go fishing about 6:30 a.m. and didn't get home until almost 7:30 p.m. While he was gone, I did minimal straightening of the house; was on the computer; played bookworm; read a book some;took a nap; knitted; and watched TV. It was a little bit of heaven ;-) I called it a mental health day which I haven't had forever.
10. Have a great weekend everyone.