The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kdg. Field Trip


When my son was in kindergarten they went on a field trip to the zoo. I was one of the chaperones.   It was my first time and I was kind of nervous about how it was going to go.

   
Things were going okay but I seemed to have one troublemaker in the group.  For the elephants, sometimes they were outside or sometimes they were inside the building.  The day we went they were inside.  While we were on our way out,  I was counting the kids and the troublemaker was missing.  I was frantic having all the kids run around and look for this kid.

All  of a sudden troublemaker jumps up from the side of the water fountain where he was hiding from us, just laughing and laughing.  It wasn't too funny to me.  I almost had a heart attack ;-)

Every time we went on a field trip after that,  I always tried not to have this kid in my group.  If I did, I made sure I kept a closer eye on him. 

5 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Those little troublemakers can get on your last nerve, can't they?!

Stella said...

There is one in every crowd isn't there?

mrs. c said...

As a teacher, the troublemakers are always my "My special friend" shame on the teacher that stuck you with this kid! Tha would never happen in my room!

lagata said...

There is always that "one" in the classroom isn't there? hahah

Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!

Bits-n-Pieces said...

(you have an award at my place)