The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday

Today is the last day of summer school at Alphabe-Thursday, the color is rainbow mystery.






                                            What could it be?







                                            It's a box but what is in the box?








I bought this years ago from Current and it's filled with cards that I've bought over the years.  Isn't it colorful?

Check out what others have done for their Alphabe-Thursday Rainbow Mystery   
http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2010/09/rainbow-summer-school-extravaganza.html

15 comments:

Lola said...

Love all that color - looks so cheerful!

Happy Rainbow Summer School,

LOLA:)

btw My quick Rainbow link is here

Cheryl said...

Organized and pretty? Sheesh! You're welcome over at my place any time you get bored.

Betty said...

That is very colorful and a great idea for keeping cards ready to be sent.

Terra said...

oh how cool is that! I am inspired, mine get tossed in a drawer, and I often forget what I have....

Teresa said...

What a great idea for storing cards. I love the cheerful colors on the box.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Pretty and functional. Gotta love that!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

The colors are so cheerful, Viki! I have a red box with all the cards I've bought.....also separated into categories.....great minds!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Man, I wish I had a crafty and/or organized bone in my body! Your rock....

Susan Anderson said...

I have a greeting card box, too, but yours is way better because it's so colorful!

=)

Debbiedoos said...

It is colorful and so very organized!

Unknown said...

I love your fall header. The box is such a great idea. I have a bag of cards and forget what I have in it.

Theresa Plas said...

Great Cheery Rainbow Colors!

Jo said...

I love all of those happy cheerful colours!!! and what a great idea ... if only i were as organized .... sigh

H said...

Good idea. Mine are just stuffed in a drewer; much less interesting!

Jenny said...

I used to have that exact same box from Current! I loved it!

What a fun stop for the last week of Rainbow Summer School.

Thanks for linking.

A+