The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday random thoughts

1.  I was shocked.  SHOCKED, I tell you, with what happened to Marlene on the Big C.  I never saw it coming.  I'm sorry there's only 1 more episode left.  I heard it's coming back but I'm not sure when.  I really love it. 

2.  I've been busy all week with the wall washing.  I'm getting there, slowly but surely, but there's still a lot to do. My goal is to get everything pretty much done by Thanksgiving.

3.  Wednesday I went and bought one of those microfiber blankets like I bought Mom for myself.  I'll be all warm and cozy when I lay on the couch.  

4.  I'm taking a mental health day today.  Hippie went fishing and it seemed like the perfect day to do it.  As you can see by posting this so late, I even slept in LOL.  I might try to get caught up with my blog reading.  400 behind, ha.

5.  I look so forward to Saturday Centus.  I love trying to figure something to write, even when the prompt is difficult, ha.

1 comment:

Ames said...

Wall washing? You wash your walls?? I have dusted the walls before but never washed them. Humm. You have more energy than I do that's for sure. Enjoy your "Me" day. I had mine yesterday. Pedi, Haircut and massage. ~Ames