The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday random thoughts

1.  I finally got the money that was held back in escrow for the water from Mom's house.  It only took 6 months. I'm so happy that chapter is closed.

2.  Hippie and I were in Penney's buying Mom a couple of blankets for her bed and he talked me into buying myself a pair of winter shoes for my birthday.   Boy, I don't know what's come over me;  first, I bought jeans now shoes lol.

3.  Anyone watching Survivor?  I don't know if I've finally had enough of Survivor all these years or its just this group of people I don't care for.

4. Tuesday I have the Geek Squad coming over for the new computer.  I've been having issues with it.  I don't know if it's me or the computer.  We'll see.

1 comment:

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Oh go ahead and indulge in pampering yourself, Viki! I'm glad thing worked out at your mom's house..