1. I started letting the nursing home do Mom's laundry again. Since I don't have to worry about the roommate that passed anymore taking her clothes. What a joy it's been, lol.
2. We're heading for the wettest year since they've been keeping records.
3. Less than 3 months until Christmas. I'm almost done with my knitting for Christmas. I bought my cards in July. I have a draft of my Christmas letter that I send to people that I don't have contact with throughout the year.
4. One day a couple of weeks ago, I had to take an early morning shower. It was very cold in the house. I actually turned my heat on for about 15 minutes to warm the bathroom up. I figured it was good because at least I know it works before we really need it.
5. We celebrated our 34th anniversary this month, Wow!!