The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random thoughts

1.  I had a pretty good Christmas Eve and day.  My brother and his wife came over  later than usual on Christmas Eve.  Christmas day we went to my son's girlfriends house - she was home over the holiday.  It was fun.


2.  New Years Eve hippie and I were asleep before midnight LOL.


3.  Luckily, the Armageddon they were predicting for the whole area didn't happen except for the snow belt this week.   We probably didn't even get 3", ha.


4.  We'll be celebrating with hippies family Christmas on Jan 14th.  My sil, where we are having it, moved to a condo last year.  I can't wait to finally see it.


5.  Unfortunately, son can't come home.  Oh well.   


6.  Even though it's past new years, I'm still deciding if I'm going to pick a word to focus on for 2012.


7.  We took our decorations down before New Years eve.  I was ready.


8.  The patio saga continues.  When he finally came, he couldn't do anything because of the weather.   We decided to wait to have it fixed in the spring.   


9. Mom's still in a private room at the nursing home. When she gets cleared, she won't be going back to her old room.  They gave it to someone else.  She's been a little confused but seems to be starting to get back into her routine somewhat.


10.  Words I'd like gone from the English language in 2012 "job creators" and "I approved this message" but I know with the election coming up it's not going to happen @@.








2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Here's to a kind 2012 TO US!
I'm raising my coffee cup to that. ;0)

(((hugs)))Pat

Vicki/Jake said...

So, what's the new word for 2012? Glad you're celebating, no matter when:) Have a great weekend