1. They put mom on another 14 days of the antibiotics for c diff. She's feeling fine though, just lonely from having no roommate.
2. 2010 Christmas, hippie and I got gift cards from Macy's from my brother and his wife. I've been wanting to start trying to buy more things made in the USA. With the money they gave me this Christmas, I was able to buy 4 place settings of Fiesta ware.
3. I really need new drinking glasses, for some reason this year I was clumsy. I'm thinking of buying them from Anchor Hocking - again USA made.
4. Does anyone watch Biggest Loser? The last couple of years, I can't put my finger on it but Bob Harper really seems to have changed. I don't like him as well as I used to.
5. I've been in a little bit of organizing mood lately. I tackled a container that I have with things that I've saved over the years. I really went to it and got rid of more than half the stuff. I mean, who needs cards from our wedding that people gave us 34 years ago, ha. I haven't looked at them for years. Also, what do you do with all the pictures you get in Christmas cards? I have hundreds of them. Some people didn't put a name on or how old they were. I don't even know who some of them are lol.