The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vacation

We were in Vegas last week to see our son.  Unfortunately, hippie and I both had colds which mine only got worse.  I didn't do much gambling but then I didn't lose a lot of money either, ha.  In fact, I played with the same $100 from Monday until I cashed it in Friday (the day we left) and only lost $8.50.  I did press my luck and put $20 in before we left and lost that.

We did go out a couple of times to eat. 

They also opened a Mob Museum downtown which we went to.  It was great.  We could have used more time there but I would definitely recommend going there.  They give you a wrist band and you can come and go all day.  There were a lot of movie clips and interactive things to do. 

The weather was gorgeous, in the 80's the whole time.  We came back to 46 and raining. 


No comments: