The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another raincoat day

We went to see mom today - again with the rain. She was doing pretty well. I mentioned to her that I wouldn't be there tomorrow and would see her on Friday. She didn't seem to mind. This schedule every other day may work out. Mom told me her roommate wasn't feeling well. Seems like she hasn't felt well for a while. When I went in the room to take mom's pop, I asked her how she was feeling. She said not well. She said she was dizzy. Hope mom doesn't get whatever she has.

I didn't run roomba today. It seems people name theirs. I'll have to think of a good name for it. I was too sore. Yesterday, I cleaned the bedroom really well. I took the swiffer and did all my walls, ceiling, moved furniture and did behind them. A few hours after I was done, I had a sore hip. I guess my body's not used to doing that much work LOL. I did do laundry today so that's at least done. Hopefully, I run the roomba tomorrow to see if it's going to work.

A. called and he had to go to a dentist. He broke part of a tooth that had a filling in it. He had to get a crown. I told him just to make an appointment and get his teeth cleaned and get the rest of his teeth checked out.

That's about it.

No comments: