The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday

Mom was good today. Yesterday for the first time they had her pants. Originally I only brought her three pairs of pants and a few tops. Last night, I gathered some more pants and tops for her because I thought they wanted her in them now. Wouldn't you know when I got there they were getting her dressed in a dress. That's what I get LOL.

Some of you saw the nice bulletin board I made for Mom for Halloween. After about a week or two, every time we went there one or more of the items was off the board. Mom said she saw them fall off. When I went last week all but one of them was off and the border. I didn't bother putting them back up. I'm wondering if because they were made out of foam if that's why they came off. I'm still not convinced that every time they came off on their own. I went and bought some Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations that are just made out of a thicker paper but not as thick as the foam. When I put these up, if they fall down then it seems to me someone is taking them down on purpose. At which point, I will start complaining.

Ron and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our birthdays. I can't remember the last time we went out alone to eat.

No comments: