The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Centus #133

The prompt this week is, "The pain was excruciating..."
Number of words: Up to 104 (including the 4 words of the prompt).
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

To see other Centus go here http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/search/label/Saturday%20Centus

True story- prompt in blue



The last of the kids came to the door for Halloween.  I was in the kitchen and I ran to give candy.  Unfortunately, before I got to the door I ran my foot into the desk.  Ouch!! 

The next morning when I was getting out of bed, I put my foot on the floor and the pain was excruciating.  My little toe was blue and purple and I could barely walk.  I iced it and laid in bed the whole next day. 

It’s doing better, thank goodness but it still hurts when I have to put shoes on. 

5 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh that's too bad- I say go barefoot! The heck with shoes! :)

Dreaming said...

Is there a bit of truth in this post? I think I know that pain - for me, it was a bookshelf that we had in the hall where I grew up. I can't tell you the number of times I wracked my poor pinky toe on that shelf!

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

I've done this several times as well. Great post Sorry about your toe

Tgoette said...

Aww, that's too bad! I feel your pain because my big feet seem to seek out every chair, coffee table and bed post they can find! Great Centus!

Jenny said...

Oh no! I hate toe stuff.

If that happens against, buddy tape broken toe to a non-broken one! It actually helps the pain a lot!